About this Course
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0 is a five-day instructor-led training course developed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP certification. The TSHOOT course is a component of the CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum.
This course is designed to train network engineers on monitoring and troubleshooting routed and switched networks through extensive use of hands-on lab exercises. The goal is to help network professionals gain the skills and knowledge needed to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. Some older topics have been removed or simplified from TSHOOT v1.0, while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added. The course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated.
This course is intended for network professionals who want to increase their skill level at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to...
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Describe how to isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Describe how to isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
Prior to attending this course, students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge.
This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Layer 2 switching
- Link aggregation protocols
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- FHRPs, including HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- Layer 3 path control
- IPv6 Networking
About this Modality:
With engaging content, Hollywood style HD content delivery, and exceptional instructors, our blended learning solution for Cisco is designed to drastically improve traditional boring online and video-based training.
Attend scheduled Live Instructor-led classes (online) for 2 hours per day, over the course of 2 weeks (Mon. - Thur.). Then you have 1 full year to access a studio-quality recording of the class (as often as you want) and perform the hands-on / mentored labs whenever you want (over the course of 1 year).
Our Blended Learning Solution includes all of the following for this Cisco Class:
- All Live scheduled courses and all corresponding 24/7 instant replay access for 1 year
- View instant replay on your tablet or smartphone
- Taught with the structure of real world application and solutions
- 1 year Live labs at your fingertips
- 24/7/365 Elite Mentoring
- Boson practice exams – practice for certification
- Progress reports
*Cisco Learning Credits are accepted